Thursday, November 27, 2008

the Thanksgiving thankful list

I am thankful for:

  • not having to work on Thanksgiving this year


  • food to eat


  • overflowing closets


  • a roof over my head


  • 2 vehicles


  • 4 healthy & smart children


  • a laptop to write this blog


  • my job & my husband's job


  • health insurance


  • my husband who helps out alot with the kids


  • cheap gasoline


  • electricity & running water


  • wonderful friends to read this blog


  • television with DVR to help me keep up on my shows


  • cell phone with unlimited texting & long distance included


  • myspace & facebook to reunite & keep up with old friends


  • my extended family members who are always there for me


  • living in a wonderful neighborhood & wonderful people that let my kids run in & out of their house everyday


  • loving God to praise & His Word to read


No comments: