Saturday, November 15, 2008

the cuteness

I would first like to say that when I got gas the other day it was $1.90/gal, which means that I cannot get enough gas to charge the required $35 needed to save 5% off groceries @ Super 1 Foods - WOOHOO!!

The cuteness that is Sophie - when i cough, she says "bess you mommy"; she gives hugs & kisses & says "I lud you mommy", she waves bye-bye & blows kisses "muaw".

The not-so-cuteness of Sophie - everything she touches, whether person, place, or thing is "mine"--"my tootie" = cookie, "my piddow" = pillow, "my mommy", "my shide"= slide, etc. because she is the princess of the entire world!

Savings of the week brought to you by http://www.thegocerygame.com/.

CVS Pharmacy
  • Kellogg's Fruit Loops // original $4.39 // sale 2/$4 // -$1 coupon = $1
  • Nabisco Oreos Cookies // original $4.59 // sale 2/$5 = $2.50
  • Garnier Fructis Hair // original $3.99 // sale $2.99 //-$1 coupon // $2 ECB = FREE
  • Crest Pro-Health 4.2 oz// original $3.49 // -$.75 coupon // $3.49 ECB = FREE + $.75

I have a new niece!! Her name is Wren Leona Nackos. Congratulations Reno & Star! Can't wait to meet her!

1 comment:

renostar said...

I like the Christmas makeover! I'm afraid that our blog needs a bit of a facelift. Merry Christmas to you, the kiddies, and Theophilos!