Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kalli's birthday party


It's late I know!! At the end of August we had a small birthday party for Kalli. She wants to be big like her sister Zoe, so we let her choose what she wanted to do. She chose to go out to eat @ Applebee's and go to the movies.

We let her choose a few close friends to take. A couple of little girls in the neighborhood showed up! Lexi (4 years old) and her sweet grandpa, and Torry (3 years old). I must admit I was a little nervous to take a 3 & 4 year old, along with my 2 year old on this outing.

We had dinner at Applebee's before the movie. Kalli opened her presents here ~ she received Littlest Pet Shops and Barbie. The girls did get a little rowdy at times, but I was very impressed and relieved. They even ate pretty good.

Then we headed to the movies. We saw G-Force in 3-D, which the kids loved, but unfortunately put me to sleep! The kids were well behaved here also and only had to go to the bathroom once!

No comments: